Monday, May 17, 2010

Malaysia- cockroach


1.20 am, we had a visitor---cockroach!

Speaking of that, in my entire life in North China, I had never ever saw a cockroach. I heard about its name a lot when I talked to friends living in South part of China. However once I landed in Malaysia, cockroach is just another often visited friend.

"Mum, cockroach here can fly!" first time I saw it and called back home to report the news.

From screaming toward cockroach to managing to kill them, that's a huge step in X girl's life. Just as what I did that night with house mate, by using mosquito sprays and all kinds of other tools we could find by hands, officially and successfully we killed a cockroach!

Female friends, lesson learned, we can be much stronger when guys are not around!

No comments:

Post a Comment