Thursday, May 27, 2010

Malayisa- the 50RM




During lunch break, I decided to get myself some candy for rewards, even I usually don't eat them as Mum said no.

you can always find those Indian managed book stores here selling all different kinds of candies. my favorite one would be those less sweet ones. A young Malay lady was standing in the casher:
ohhh...50RM is a big moneeeeeeeeey

"oh, sorry, I just withdraw cash, that's all I have, you don't have change?"

"noooooooo...it's big moneeeeeeeeeey, do you want to buy anything else?"

"nah"

"DiGi prepayment?"

"No, thank you"

"ohhhhhhhhhh, who buys candy using 50RM?" she was rolling her eyes on me

"Ok, never mind" I took back my money and walked straight to the Indian manager, "sir, I am sorry to tell you that your staff would not accept my 50RM to buy that packet of candy, so I decide to buy it next store"

after I left the store, the Indian manger was counting his bulk of 10RM with his staff and asking her why why why...

Classic Malaysia!

No comments:

Post a Comment